Made in Italy is an expression that recalls the image of high-quality Italian products throughout the world.
The Enogastronomy traditions are an authentic brand that may symbolise the excellence and uniqueness of the Made in Italy products.
During the course, the following topics will be covered:
In addition, students shall learn the principles of ethics and sustainability and product communication and marketing, with references to the Italian food and wine products
|For information about the modules that will be covered during the course, please consult the section Objectives||0|
The course aims to let international students know how Made in Italy Food&Wine is born and which are the main products certified according to European rules, also through company case histories basing on interviews with experts in the field, that shall give students a unique opportunity to turn the passion for the product into a path of professional growth.
The course is aimed to all those interested in:
Students are expected to:
• study the didactic material specifically arranged;
• participate in online activities;
• successfully meet the required learning outcomes of each module as stated in course outline in order to pass the assignments;
• revise the assignments according to the lecturers’ comments in an event of the failure to meet one or more of the learning outcomes for each module;
• successfully pass the final dissertation defence real time via digital tools
The following access qualifications are required: